Last year a lot of the christmas gifts we gave were home made or baked. I made this for Jake's friend Ella who was 2 years old. It was really simple to make and Im told she really liked it :)
What you need:
- some twigs
- some wool, ribbon or fabric for the scarf
- a bit of orange crayon (for the carrot)
- some raisins (for the 'coal'
- some glitter (just because)
- some salt dough (white playdough could also work well or try my Homemade Modelling Clay)
I also wrote out a basic instruction sheet (when I make them this year I will do a proper instruction sheet on the computer, which you can download and print off here
Then I packed it all up in a jar....
A great little gift for any kid! :) And of course this can modified however you like; add a little knitted hat, or you could add some paints to your jar to be used once the salt dough has dried.
You might also like these homemade gifts and our gift guides: